Index of /public/dataset/microbial_multiplex_dataset_release_SMRT_Link_v5.1.0
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
MM_10Plex_43MB_SEQUENCING_DATA/ 2018-05-04 15:31 -
upload_list.txt 2018-05-14 11:21 477
list 2018-05-09 12:39 657
README.txt 2018-05-16 06:52 3.9K
MM_10Plex_43MB_SEQUENCING_DATA.tar.gz 2018-05-08 12:54 15G
INTERNAL_NOTES_RAWDATA 2018-05-08 12:39 163
BC1022-Listeria-2-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 5.8M
BC1020-Shigella-2-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 9.2M
BC1018-Ecoli-2-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 8.9M
BC1016-Bsub-control2-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 7.7M
BC1015-Ecoli-control2-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 8.9M
BC1014-Listeria-1-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 5.8M
BC1012-Shigella-1-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 9.2M
BC1009-Ecoli-1-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 8.9M
BC1004-Bsub-control1-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 7.7M
BC1002-Ecoli-control1-polished-assembly.fastq 2018-05-04 09:56 8.9M
README – PACBIO MICROBIAL 10-PLEX DATASET (42.4 MB TOTAL POOLED GENOMES)
Last Updated: May 22, 2018
This README file contains information for the SMRT Sequencing data from a 10-plex multiplexed dataset using the Barcoded Adapter 8A and Barcoded Adapter 8B kits. The pooled library contains a total of 42.4 Mb microbial genomes from different samples and has been sequenced on a single SMRT Cell. The libraries include duplicates of two PacBio control microbes and customer samples. Sequencing was performed using Binding/Sequencing chemistry 2.1 and analyzed with HGAP4 in SMRT Link v5.1.0. Assembled genomes provided has been circularized using the Circlator tool (http://sanger-pathogens.github.io/circlator/) and polished through the Resequencing analysis job on SMRT Link.
This dataset accompanies 'Application Note: Microbial Multiplexing Workflow on the Sequel System' which details key considerations for experimental design and considerations for best outcomes on the Sequel System. (https://www.pacb.com/wp-content/uploads/Application-Note-Microbial-Multiplexing-Workflow-on-the-Sequel-System.pdf)
DATASETS and supporting files (11 files):
1. MM_10Plex_43MB_SEQUENCING_DATA.tar.gz - Compressed gzipped file containing BAM file for original sequencing data and supporting .pbi and .xml files for importing into SMRT Link.
2. BC1002-Ecoli-control1-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for E. coli multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1002.
3. BC1004-Bsub-control1-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for B. subtilis multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1004.
4. BC1009-Ecoli-1-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for E. coli multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1009.
5. BC1012-Shigella-1-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for Shigella multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1012.
6. BC1014-Listeria-1-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for Listeria multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1014.
7. BC1015-Ecoli-control2-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for E. coli multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1015.
8. BC1016-Bsub-control2-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for B. subtilis multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1016.
9. BC1018-Ecoli-2-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for E. coli multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1018.
10. BC1020-Shigella-2-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for Shigella multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1020.
11. BC1022-Listeria-2-polished-assembly.fastq - Final polished genome assembly for Listeria multiplexed using barcoded adapter BC1022.
The following references on NCBI can be used for comparison with the respective microbes:
CFSAN030807 Shigella sonnei
CFSAN001178 Listeria monocytogenes
DNA was extracted using the Circulomics Nanobind CBB Big DNA Kit for BC1009, BC1012, BC1014, BC1018, BC1020, BC1022. The Lucigen MasterPure(TM) Complete DNA and RNA Purification Kit was used to extract the PacBio Controls (BC1002, BC1004, BC1015, BC1016).
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. © Copyright 2018, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved. The data provided in these files is subject to change without notice and Pacific Biosciences assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions. Certain notices, terms, conditions and/or use restrictions may pertain to your use of Pacific Biosciences data, products and/or third party products. Please refer to the applicable Pacific Biosciences Terms and Conditions of Sale and to the applicable license terms at https://www.pacb.com/legal-and-trademarks/terms-and-conditions-of-sale. Pacific Biosciences, the Pacific Biosciences logo, PacBio, SMRT, SMRTbell, Iso-Seq, and Sequel are trademarks of Pacific Biosciences. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.